Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St. Charles, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried out stall 1B today... worked like a champ! Interesting setup though- stall 3A is standalone (furthest on the right) while the others are shared as normal.
IMG_20150415_163335.jpg

Is anyone else having issues with Tesla's 'Find US' page: Find Us | Tesla Motors ?

Since yesterday it comes up in a different format, which isn't a big deal, but it's also missing several SCs that have been around for a while. For example, not only is St Charles not shown but Independence isn't either, Florida only has 8 SCs listed instead of 10, Effingham is missing, Tifton, GA, Inyokern and Mojave, CA, and I'm sure there are others. This appears to be a list dating from some time back.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having issues with Tesla's 'Find US' page: Find Us | Tesla Motors ?

Since yesterday it comes up in a different format, which isn't a big deal, but it's also missing several SCs that have been around for a while. For example, not only is St Charles not shown but Independence isn't either, Florida only has 8 SCs listed instead of 10, Effingham is missing, Tifton, GA, Inyokern and Mojave, CA, and I'm sure there are others. This appears to be a list dating from some time back.

Yes, Shamrock, TX is missing, Santa Rosa, NM, all three Oklahoma Superchargers are missing...

Since details do matter, somebody needs to address and correct.

All the recent Superchargers are lumped together at the bottom of the list under "United States". It is misleading since they are separated from the lists of earlier Superchargers in those states, but they are all there if you look in the right spot.

All the recent Superchargers are lumped together at the bottom of the list under "United States". It is misleading since they are separated from the lists of earlier Superchargers in those states, but they are all there if you look in the right spot.
The most recent SCs in the 'United States' are actually listed in between 'Texas' and 'Utah', and to quote one of my favorite movie characters, "I've been to one world's fair, a picnic and a rodeo and that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard come over a set of headphones." This can't be what they intend - they can't be that dumb. If so, what the hell are they thinking? Is this supposed to be an _improvement_ over the old format? St. Charles is still not listed, nor is Riviera Beach, and I'm guessing the latter may stay that way, at least until it's 24/7.

(Bonus points for those who can identify the character by using an appropriate quote, and without using the internet)

Last edited: