Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St George, UT - Convention Center Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I visited the St. George Conventional Center drive Supercharger Dec 26th. There were 4 stalls with plenty of room for expansion. Despite the street name, no Convention Center nearby that I could see. It is a remote location that could be sketchy late at night. While it is slower than the other St. George location if you are traveling on the I-15, you save a lot of time as it is right next to the highway.

• Helpful
Reactions: Matsayz
I visited the St. George Conventional Center drive Supercharger Dec 26th. There were 4 stalls with plenty of room for expansion. Despite the street name, no Convention Center nearby that I could see. It is a remote location that could be sketchy late at night. While it is slower than the other St. George location if you are traveling on the I-15, you save a lot of time as it is right next to the highway.
Remote? As far as I can tell it is right off the freeway next to a Cracker Barrel.

Also, from googling, it looks like the Dixie Center is right across the street. It is a convention center among other things.

Reactions: Phlier
St George, Utah - Convention Center Drive

Unknown if this is a temporary setup for holiday travel but 4 stalls are in a much better location than the bluff street supercharger.

It looks like this location is permanent since it’s on the new Supercharger locator map. Also, according to the map, these should be faster than the Bluff Street location, so I’m thinking that they’ll be upgrading these to V3...

It looks like this location is permanent since it’s on the new Supercharger locator map. Also, according to the map, these should be faster than the Bluff Street location, so I’m thinking that they’ll be upgrading these to V3...
4655302F-83E7-4870-96FF-84961A550BAB.png

Reactions: CO_MY
I have to pass through St George every 4-6 weeks and I'm hoping getting something a little faster at this location happens sooner than later. The SC on Bluff St is too far from I-15 and gets pretty crowded at times. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for the upgrade.

I recently noticed that Mesquite NV has appeared on the Tesla.com "Coming soon" map, along with "target opening in 4Q 2021." That'll be a big help for traffic going either direction on I-15, especially if we get a V3 charger. Fingers crossed that Tesla comes through.