Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St George, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This location is a new shopping center with large movie theater and lots of good places to eat, all of them good.

That's good to know. Perhaps away from the mall isn't so horrible, last time we were there on a Saturday around lunch it was an absolute zoo. I hope Cedar City is on Tesla's radar at some point. If speed, cold and climbs kill range, then St. George to Cedar City can be a triple whammy of bad. It would help with getting up to Duck Creek and/or Brian Head and back.

That's good to know. Perhaps away from the mall isn't so horrible, last time we were there on a Saturday around lunch it was an absolute zoo. I hope Cedar City is on Tesla's radar at some point. If speed, cold and climbs kill range, then St. George to Cedar City can be a triple whammy of bad. It would help with getting up to Duck Creek and/or Brian Head and back.

According to the map Beaver will be getting one, not Cedar City, but only time will tell.

I wonder if this will be ready for my trip to Colorado In March. Was hoping to go from the Vegas Supercharger -> Green River Supercharger with an overnight in Cedar City, but this one in St. George would provide much more flexibility.

I wonder if this will be ready for my trip to Colorado In March. Was hoping to go from the Vegas Supercharger -> Green River Supercharger with an overnight in Cedar City, but this one in St. George would provide much more flexibility.

I wouldn't count on it for March. Green River went through city council in Nov and Dec. Two months later construction just started.

Just got back from Arizona and checked on SC in St George. The plans have been finalized and they will be submitting them for permitting soon. I understand that Tesla wanted to build in the Red Cliffs Mall but the Mall wouldn't go along with it so that's why they ended up building close to the new Starbucks on Bluff and Sunset. I'll keep checking on any new progress.