Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St George, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great. I wouldn't be surprised based on the fact that the page is almost live. Will you be one of the first ones to get a charge?

Yup, the direct page is in the "Login" state which usually means it's almost there, but it's not on the in-car nav, yet. In addition, the new "Find Us" page is showing St George on the map.

Someone needs to go plug in, but until we know it's live, you need to plan as if it won't work...

Yup, the direct page is in the "Login" state which usually means it's almost there, but it's not on the in-car nav, yet. In addition, the new "Find Us" page is showing St George on the map.

Someone needs to go plug in, but until we know it's live, you need to plan as if it won't work...

Wow, this is really starting to get sloppy. Why is it on the Find Us page, but the page is not live, nor is it on the nav, nor is it on the Superchargers page. We've also noticed that South Hill, VA is not on the Find Us map, nor the Find Us list, but it is on the Supercharger map/list. Where is the attention to detail?

Wow, this is really starting to get sloppy. Why is it on the Find Us page, but the page is not live, nor is it on the nav, nor is it on the Superchargers page. We've also noticed that South Hill, VA is not on the Find Us map, nor the Find Us list, but it is on the Supercharger map/list. Where is the attention to detail?

I disagree. Maybe it's live and you could plugin before it's officially launched. Maybe to get it officially launched requires signoff by the maintenance team that they are now responsible for it. Requires coordination at multiple departments.

If wasn't for this thread you would be blissfully unaware of anything about it until it officially launched.

Chill out.

I disagree. Maybe it's live and you could plugin before it's officially launched. Maybe to get it officially launched requires signoff by the maintenance team that they are now responsible for it. Requires coordination at multiple departments.

If wasn't for this thread you would be blissfully unaware of anything about it until it officially launched.

Chill out.

If it's live and officially launched then it should be accessible on all areas:
http://www.teslamotors.com/findus/superchargers
http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger
Navigation

However it can only be found in one area, the one listed first. They should be updated all at the same time whenever the status of the unit is updated. I have no issue of the Supercharger being "operational" but not signed off by Tesla. However if the Supercharger is displayed on one of their mediums/locations it should be displayed in all of them. Shouldn't be hard to coordinate.

Yea, I'm guessing in an hour or two, if not less, we'll see someone with a photo at the supercharger.

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Just spoke to Tiffany at Starbucks on Bluff Street right next to the supercharger (435) 674-0126, she confirmed the supercharger is operational and there are Tesla's charging there currently!