Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St George, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I Checked Starbucks today and there is a backhoe and trenching around the transformer with electrical conduit on the ground. No one was on the site as it was 107 degrees and much to hot to be working in the afternoon. I'll check in the morning to see if this is for Tesla or not.

I checked Starbucks this morning and the construction for the SC is underway. The crew were really nice and said they had done the Blanding and Moab sites. the station will be on the south side of Starbucks parking lot and I'm kind of disappointed that there will only be 4 pedestals but 4 is better than none. There might be some problems with Iceing also but it seems most people going to Starbucks seem to park on the North side. I don't think it will take them long to get this one up and running.

I checked Starbucks this morning and the construction for the SC is underway. The crew were really nice and said they had done the Blanding and Moab sites. the station will be on the south side of Starbucks parking lot and I'm kind of disappointed that there will only be 4 pedestals but 4 is better than none. There might be some problems with Iceing also but it seems most people going to Starbucks seem to park on the North side. I don't think it will take them long to get this one up and running.
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that this one is moving along now.
If you get time, snap a couple of pictures and post them here.

This is great news---thanks

construction

Hope this helps!! :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20140717_154422.jpg
    IMG_20140717_154422.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 564
  • IMG_20140717_154427.jpg
    IMG_20140717_154427.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_20140717_154434.jpg
    IMG_20140717_154434.jpg