Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St. Louis, MO (BarK)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A permit has been issued for the latest St. Louis Supercharger, which will be at the BarK dog bar off Interstate 44.

St. Louis.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s right off the interstate which is great for road trips and it’s near the city center which is great for city residences that don’t have level 2 charging at home.
All true and undeniable, and if isn't too late in the day and I need to take my dog to a dog park, research a new hot tub, plan a new sewer line, buy bulk plastic, get some custom welding done, have ceramics cast, or get a thousand books printed.. that location is awesome. If however, it is overnight, or I don't want to eat at a dog park, or do much else.. I guess I'll sit in my car if I stop there. :)

(don't take anything too negatively... more SCs are ALWAYS better and I'm very happy to have them. I just prefer the ones that are in a bit more of a travel-friendly location)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Sudre and swaltner
All true and undeniable, and if isn't too late in the day and I need to take my dog to a dog park, research a new hot tub, plan a new sewer line, buy bulk plastic, get some custom welding done, have ceramics cast, or get a thousand books printed.. that location is awesome. If however, it is overnight, or I don't want to eat at a dog park, or do much else.. I guess I'll sit in my car if I stop there. :)

(don't take anything too negatively... more SCs are ALWAYS better and I'm very happy to have them. I just prefer the ones that are in a bit more of a travel-friendly location)
I see your point of view. Looks like the dog park has food and drinks if you read the reviews and you’re charging while they’re open. It could have better amenities but at least it’s not completely bare.

Reactions: kvandivo
St. Louis, MO

Host Type: Dog Park
Host: Bar K
Along Primary Interstates: I-44, I-55, I-64
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-40
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-44

To: End (I-70 St Louis, MO) - 6.4 miles
Diversion: 0.6 miles

I-55

To: Collinsville, IL - 16.1 miles
Diversion: 6.2 miles
To: Springfield, IL - 99.6 miles

I-64

To: Mount Vernon, IL - 80.1 miles
Diversion: 1.1 miles
To: Haubstadt - Ruffian Way, IN - 160.7 miles

US-40

To: Collinsville, IL - 16.9 miles
Diversion: 1.9 miles
To: Effingham, IL - 106.6 miles

Pathetic splitter! Slightly reduces the 109.3 mile gap on I-44 from Rolla, MO to the end of I-44.

I see your point of view. Looks like the dog park has food and drinks if you read the reviews and you’re charging while they’re open. It could have better amenities but at least it’s not completely bare
Apologies to those who love the location, but could this be anymore in the middle of nowhere?
Yep, this one ought to have been off Hampton between I44 and I64, near Forest Park and the proposed Zoo development South of the park. This will be close for me but probably precludes the much more desirable traveler location from ever happening. :confused:

Reactions: wws