Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Staten Island, NY - Richmond Ave

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20230207_124943.jpg

Reactions: CarsonGallo
Can't wait until this station is open.. Tomorrow I have my electrician finally coming to upgrade my service and install my charger. Not too happy about having to replace my entire panel to upgrade from 150 to 200 amps, but being able to home charge will be a welcome addition.

Can't wait until this station is open.. Tomorrow I have my electrician finally coming to upgrade my service and install my charger. Not too happy about having to replace my entire panel to upgrade from 150 to 200 amps, but being able to home charge will be a welcome addition.
150 amp wasnt enough? What kind of power hungry devices are you running in your home?

150 amp wasnt enough? What kind of power hungry devices are you running in your home?
Two AC condensers. Two dryers, Electric stove, and electric large pool filter. All of those components are fine to run together as they never run full load, but considering this Tesla charger will use the entire 50Amps when running I didnt feel like having to worry about power management

Reactions: akacaj
Two AC condensers. Two dryers, Electric stove, and electric large pool filter. All of those components are fine to run together as they never run full load, but considering this Tesla charger will use the entire 50Amps when running I didnt feel like having to worry about power management
Ah makes sense. I assumed that you would be running some of those appliances on natural gas.

Hi all... I'm new here. Waiting for my Model Y... should be arriving in about two weeks or so. Anyway, was by Stop and Shop today and took some photos of the supercharging station there. It's waiting for two things- lights and electric meters. It's been this way for a couple of months now. There are also a couple of EVgo chargers there too.

IMG_1472.jpegIMG_1473.jpegIMG_1474.jpegIMG_1475.jpegIMG_1476.jpegIMG_1477.jpegIMG_1478.jpeg

Hopefully, this thing goes live soon... so I don't have to drive to Tottenville to charge up. This station is like five minutes from my home.

Hi all... I'm new here. Waiting for my Model Y... should be arriving in about two weeks or so. Anyway, was by Stop and Shop today and took some photos of the supercharging station there. It's waiting for two things- lights and electric meters. It's been this way for a couple of months now. There are also a couple of EVgo chargers there too.

View attachment 943313View attachment 943314View attachment 943315View attachment 943316View attachment 943317View attachment 943318View attachment 943319

Hopefully, this thing goes live soon... so I don't have to drive to Tottenville to charge up. This station is like five minutes from my home.
Says it will be live by end of June on Teslas site but I feel like it will be delayed. I went there last month to check it out and even plugged in and nothing happened.

Reactions: Cuttin