Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Staten Island, NY - Veterans Road West

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mociaf9

Oct 18, 2018
CA
New (likely) 8 stall supercharger in construction found and reported on forum.supercharge.info by user gummbyjim (editors there haven't yet updated the map to show the location, but I'm sure they will soon):
I believe they are installing a new supercharge location on Staten Island. Its located on the South Shore by Z Two. The Signs are up for Tesal parking only and I believe there are 8 stalls at this location. No chargers are in place yet. (attaching the linked picture below)
Based on the shape of the precast pedestal bases visible in gummbyjim's picture, this will be a traditional style, 150 kW supercharger. You can also see from the picture that it looks like most of the construction is likely already finished. However, this site may end up having to wait a little while for further progress because Tesla is reportedly experiencing a shortage on the supply of the charging posts. Multiple supercharger sites in Canada and across various states of the US currently seem stalled by this.

Address: 2925 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309
GPS: 40.527562, -74.231359

Supercharger- Staten Island, NY.jpeg

New (likely) 8 stall supercharger in construction found and reported on forum.supercharge.info by user gummbyjim (editors there haven't yet updated the map to show the location, but I'm sure they will soon):

Based on the shape of the precast pedestal bases visible in gummbyjim's picture, this will be a traditional style, 150 kW supercharger. You can also see from the picture that it looks like most of the construction is likely already finished. However, this site may end up having to wait a little while for further progress because Tesla is reportedly experiencing a shortage on the supply of the charging posts. Multiple supercharger sites in Canada and across various states of the US currently seem stalled by this.

Address: 2925 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309
GPS: 40.527562, -74.231359

View attachment 425127
i don't like the dash in the attached pic :rolleyes: not the right car for this location