Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Statesville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might have some good news for a charger on 77. My friend has info on a Supercharger permit for Cornelius, NC near the Harris Teeter. I'll get more info once he's back to work.
There are two Harris Teeters in Cornelius (one on the east side of I-77 and one on the west side). Each of them are about a mile off the interstate. I'd be surprised if Tesla put a supercharger there - I searched the Mecklenburg County permit database and didn't see anything. But I would certainly welcome any further info or news you could share!

There are two Harris Teeters in Cornelius (one on the east side of I-77 and one on the west side). Each of them are about a mile off the interstate. I'd be surprised if Tesla put a supercharger there - I searched the Mecklenburg County permit database and didn't see anything. But I would certainly welcome any further info or news you could share!

I'm being told Old Canal Street, East side. The Charlotte Supercharger is a good ways off 85 so not un-believable. He's not super familiar with Tesla, so could be destination charges, but would be an odd spot to be a row of destination chargers.

I retract that, there is parking there, so could be destination chargers.

Looking on Streetview it seems that Old Canal St is office/residential.

I searched the Mecklenburg County permit database for Project Names beginning Tesla, electric vehicle, charger, supercharger(none) and didn't find a (new) Supercharger. I did find individual projects.

Might just be connector installations.

Still Waiting.:(

IMG_2237.jpg

I only saw the orange roadster I'm standing at, charging, Someone said there were 4 around back topping off. Raleigh/Durham people stopped at Greensboro SC and Hickory. They are going to move the event to early sept. next year. We had to form 3 groups due to all the leaf lookers. Please join us next year.

Mule