TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger station Bad Fallingbostel, Germany is temporarily closed. Any more info?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Benz, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Benz

Benz Active Member

Supercharger station Bad Fallingbostel, Germany is temporarily closed. Any more info?

2. bylund

bylund Member

Speculation: It's only 37 km along A7 from Bispingen, that opened earlier in the week, with 8 stalls. Bad Fallingbostel has 2 stalls according to supercharge.info. My guess is that it was just a temporary location. But again, this is pure speculation

3. Cobos

Cobos S60 Owner since 2013 - sold, S85D owner since 2017

Yes and I've been there. It's a nice enough place, but the only amenities there is a place selling houses. They've got a cafe and toilets but they have regular business hours. So it closed at 5 or 6 in the evening. It sure looked like a temporary spot and with the opening of Bispingen I would vote fore Bylunds idea...

Cobos

4. andrewas

andrewas Member

Bad Fallingbostel is definitively permanently closed. It was temporary and now a large permanent installation has opened not too far away.