Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Naples, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This evening I took a couple photos. They are making progress.

I saw one sitting on the ground uninstalled in the open a couple of weeks ago. It was a green box about 4 feet on a side if that's what it was. In the Naples Daily News today was a story about the newly opened Tesla Showroom in the Waterside Shopping center in N. Naples. It said there were chargers for Tesla's adjacent to the store.

• Informative
Reactions: jrreno
With the way those stalls are setup, does that make it anymore difficult to reach the vehicle to charge?
You are correct. The pedestals appear to be centered between the parking lines. That will make it difficult to reach the charge port with the short SC cords. Hopefully they will shift the parking lines to correct this.
Mike
Thanks Guys, I now see your point.

I have contacted the appropriate project manager at Tesla to convey this concern in the event they are unaware of the situation.

Larry

In Roland's photo above it looks like the far one is near the wall which would be correct for backing in (right side of space facing charger, left (driver) side facing away from charger). Others look like they are on the opposite/wrong side based on old paint. Hopefully the plan is to re-paint these properly.