Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Status Charleston, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jpfive

Supporting Member
Oct 31, 2019
Pensacola, FL
My wife and I will be driving from Pensacola to Charleston during the first week of December. Can anybody check on the status of the SC in North Charleston? It shows to be under construction in North Charleston, near a large discount mall. What other chargers do folks use in the area? Thanks for your help.

I believe construction just started. I think your chances are pretty good, but there are no guarantees.

There are free level 2 chargers already at the same Tanger outlets. If you have the chademo adapter, there are several ~50kw options in the area as well.

• Helpful
Reactions: jpfive
EV8hZrY.jpeg

It looks like it is getting really close.

Reactions: thisisdiddy
Charleston Supercharging station November 2020 shrunk.jpg

Have charged there twice (Raven model S). Started at 27% battery the first time. Screen showed 182 kW, 701 mi/hr initially.
Located near the intersection of I-26 and 526. As noted above, about 50 feet from the Mellow Mushroom. A Zaxby's is adjacent but I'm not sure it's open. Tanger Outlet Mall is a short walk but you have to cross a 4-lane access road. Finally!

Attachments

• Charleston Supercharging station November 2020.jpg
    Charleston Supercharging station November 2020.jpg
    681.8 KB · Views: 54