Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger status on nav screen - bugs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question about supercharger status displayed in the nav system.
A supercharger location displayed "closed" in my car's nav system for days. But when I happened to drive by, it was clearly open and charging cars the entire time it said closed. Anybody had similar experiences? Is there any other way to check?
Also, a supercharger location has displayed "limited service" for weeks. No other details, no stalls or prices listed. This one is at a Tesla dealership with lots of charger stalls but I haven't been there to check. What does 'limited service" mean? Any way to get more details?

I have seen that exactly. Also occasionally no status at all from a Supercharger location.
Thanks for confirming you've seen the same. Hopefully Tesla will pay attention to this issue, it's pretty important on road trips to know the status and who wants to take a chance?
Somebody on another forum suggested checking the app too, but from what I can tell it only shows status of nearby Superchargers. On a road trip one needs to plan ahead.