Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Stockton, CA - East Morada Lane (LIVE 25 Feb 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Looks like the planned 2nd Stockton Supercharger will actually be installed at the Raley's at 4255 E Morada Ln, instead of the new service center as originally proposed. The permit is marked as ready to issue as of today.

@Pluto

Work Location

4255 E MORADA LN

Record Details

Project Description:

Installation of Tesla supercharges and associated AC and DC equipment for Electric Vehicles - Installation of concrete equipment pads - installation of ADA accessible features

Job Value($):

$350,000.00

Fantastic! I don't live in California anymore, but I know from the two times I went to the hypothetical service center that it was a PITA to get out. There was no way to safely exit without going through the entire loop with all of its speed bumps. That, being closer to 99, and actual amenities makes this a way better location.

Interestingly, this address appears to be for an open Wells Fargo. I've never heard of a supercharger being located at a bank before.

Pinging @Familyfirstj from the TOC of SJV.

Fantastic! I don't live in California anymore, but I know from the two times I went to the hypothetical service center that it was a PITA to get out. There was no way to safely exit without going through the entire loop with all of its speed bumps. That, being closer to 99, and actual amenities makes this a way better location.

Interestingly, this address appears to be for an open Wells Fargo. I've never heard of a supercharger being located at a bank before.

Thank you! Yes we are working closely together with the team.

Thank you

4FC64B2A-6FB4-4A6B-A917-C95B7BAC1F54.jpeg

Still blocked off. Looked like a lot of torn up ground between chargers and street. Maybe still some underground electrical work to do? Or just cleanup left to do? Looked like all 4 white cabinets were in and ready. Parking area still needs stops and striping it looked like.

Reactions: mociaf9 and Limited
Morada Supercharger UPDATE!!! Just spoke with Tesla Energy worker and said he would be working on the location and would be going live this week!!
You spoke with a person at the site who said it was be live later in the week and 20 minutes later it was live? That's quick work but why wouldn't the worker just say he was almost done and it would be live any minute now? Any chance it was just live for testing?

I just talked to the project manager, he says no one has ever been able to charge at this site, so @Familyfirstj was wrong about this site. Power is off, still waiting on the fire inspection today which will allow the permit to be signed off. Tomorrow Tesla will be here (driving in from his home on Shasta) and MAYBE if all looks good it will be PTO then.

11EA5E2C-C379-4EBE-B523-2F33118B0AC2.jpeg

Stockton again biting me in the butt. Had to drive out THREE times from SF before I could charge at the first SC here, due to reports of it being open when it wasn’t.

Last edited: