Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Stockton, CA (LIVE 13 Nov 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just changed the status in the thread title from "LIVE" to "awaiting final inspection". If someone has a better idea what to call this status where it basically works but it's turned off until everything's inspected and official, let me know.

Bruce.

Reactions: Pluto
Grrrr. Why didn’t I read before driving all the way here.
I mean it looks like the destination chargers were working at least (I got there like 20 minutes after @Familyfirstj posted). But yeah Tesla likes to randomly turn on a supercharger site close to opening for less than 24 hours and then turn it off again. At least the fact that the site was working earlier today means it's opening is imminent once the final inspection results with an approval.

As a side note, there's another new supercharger site with a permit in Stockton that I'm going to post a thread for tomorrow. I want to call the planning office of the city of Stockton to see if I can collect some more information first though.

• Helpful
Reactions: otter
Yeah, I saw that:
IMG_2226.jpeg

Were either of these you?

I wondered if I could count visiting the supercharger by driving there and then charging at these, but I figured I'd just go back later so it shows in my History on my Tesla account page.

It looks like it might be closer to Hwy 99 at 3131 Auto Center Circle, but at least from the permitting portal this is indefinite since these are just fee estimates. But this is great news! It apparently includes a service center as well as sales. See the following:

EST20-01883 - 04/02/2020 - Fee Estimate for: TI for Tesla auto sales and office
EST20-01940 - 04/06/2020 - Fee Estimate for: Tenant improvement of existing auto dealership into a Tesla repair shop and auto sales.
This is now coming to fruition via a building permit and includes a supercharger. New thread to discuss it here: Supercharger - Stockton, CA - Auto Center Circle (permit found Nov 2020)

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Charging here now. Pretty good speed
Asked the front desk if we can use the restroom and they were fine with it. There is a door that's right in front of the supercharger (near the handicap spots) that goes into the lobby/restroom area
There are also 4 destination chargers
Glad this place is open right between south bay area and sacramento!

Attachments

• 20201114_122755.jpg
    20201114_122755.jpg
    631.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 20201114_124836.jpg
    20201114_124836.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 86