Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger stop today...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After my triathlon this morning I treated myself to a drive past the local supercharger. Only you guys understand me. A white model S pulled in just as I left.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    479.8 KB · Views: 145
Hey Hey Hey.....Why are the Super Chargers empty? From what I'm hearing in this forum there is non-stop congestion at these things..... What in the world is going on? I have never ever seen anyone at the SC that I use....and I thought that I was the only person that NEVER experienced congestion.

This is bazar - -aint it? LOL

Reactions: jsrawa
Thought I was the only one who sought out Supercharger locations while on road trips. Here's the Waco, TX location back in May of this year. Looking forward to stopping here with my 3 so I can also check out Collin Street Bakery nearby.

View attachment 182876
That car looks so sad, staring longingly and wishing it could drink from the eternal electron fountains.

Thought I was the only one who sought out Supercharger locations while on road trips. Here's the Waco, TX location back in May of this year. Looking forward to stopping here with my 3 so I can also check out Collin Street Bakery nearby.

View attachment 182876
That car looks so sad, staring longingly and wishing it could drink from the eternal electron fountains.

That is actually my car, and it's the best thing to be driving right now as I wait for my Model 3 since it is a semi-EV. In fact, after test driving a Model S in February and afterward getting back into the Sonata Hybrid to drive home, I was pleasantly surprised to see how well it still felt even in the midst of a Model S test drive afterglow. Can't match the accleration of the 70D I drove, but the ride comfort and drive feel was not that far off. I also think it is about the same size the Model 3 will be, which I like very much. The Model S is a fantastic car but a bit big for my liking, like the huge sedans that were my first cars years ago. The Sonata is big emough to accommodate my tall frame, but still quite maneuverable in parking lots and on the road.

Nevertheless that is the perfect caption for my photo.

View attachment 182876
Hmmm. I suspect I'll have to use this one at some point. My only concern is getting to it from Houston! There needs to be one between Houston & Waco (without going through Houston to get to the North location).