Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sudbury, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand the feeling, and I'm a pilot. :)

Still, once you venture off the Supercharger network, driving a Model S/X requires a lot of patience, especially in the cold. Timmins to Ottawa is a 16 hour ordeal, rather than the 7 hours it would take in a fuel-burning car.
It does take patience but I am used to it. Have taken trips to Nova Scotia every summer for the last 3 years, and two were when the last Supercharger was in Drummondville, QC. Having the new one in Riviére du Loup was really nice. So lots of experience off the Supercharger network and I still prefer driving the Model S before flying. Mind you that was always in the summer, so I might sing a different tune in the winter.:eek:

OPEN NOW!

Snapped some pics now that the Tesla guy was finishing up. He could not tell me when this location would show up on the in-dash nav. He figured within 24h.

My only worry will be educating the truck driving SUV loving gas burning people of Sudbury that this is EV parking only... ICEing might be common here. :(

20171220_160650.jpg 20171220_160635.jpg