Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sudbury, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OPEN NOW!

Snapped some pics now that the Tesla guy was finishing up. He could not tell me when this location would show up on the in-dash nav. He figured within 24h.

My only worry will be educating the truck driving SUV loving gas burning people of Sudbury that this is EV parking only... ICEing might be common here. :(

View attachment 267812 View attachment 267813

Awesome! I'll have to go do a quick charge just to celebrate!

Reactions: PoweredByRain
By the way... for those who live in Sudbury, if you visit, let me know... I've never actually seen a Model S/X up close ;)
@lexcyn - Great work on keeping us informed. I am sure that you will be seeing a bunch of vehicles in the near future once the site "goes live". Don't be shy to chat with the folks that you see charging - almost all of us love to show off the car. I am sure that some folks will even let you experience the "launch" of Insane or Ludicrous mode.

@lexcyn - Great work on keeping us informed. I am sure that you will be seeing a bunch of vehicles in the near future once the site "goes live". Don't be shy to chat with the folks that you see charging - almost all of us love to show off the car. I am sure that some folks will even let you experience the "launch" of Insane or Ludicrous mode.
Thanks! :) Maybe I will stop there on my way home and see if anyone is charging
The station wasn't confirmed as active. As usual, you have jumped the gun! Calm down!
It is active but I don't have a Tesla to prove it :) Who wants to join me there in say, 1.5h? We can post proof!

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP and Knox
Celebratory first charge!
1st charge.png

I must have just missed you! :) I'm sure you were getting some good speeds with no one else around.

Also - do I have your permission to use that picture on our Twitter page? @GSEVAssociation

Sure! Go ahead. And with the Tesla system, the chargers are arranged in pairs. You always get full capacity, unless you’re the second person hooked into a given pair. I saw around 100kw.