Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sunnyvale, CA - S. Bernardo Ave. (LIVE 3 Apr 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PXL_20201212_003607195.jpg
PXL_20201212_003649563.jpg
Updated photos from this afternoon, Friday Dec 11.

Gee, I'm going have trouble getting to that middle charger. Or is this a subtle "high-clearance Cybertruck only" hint?
View attachment 621629
Not sure if this is a joking comment/question or not, but just in case you're really asking.... That's not going to stay there. It's just sitting there until they're ready to place it in the equipment area. It's a precast surface pad for some of the equipment and if you look at the equipment area closely in Vader's picture, you can see the final spot for it--the pad in the back left that's lower than the one to the right.

I saw it was open yesterday around 7pm and I was the only one there but only got 35KW - I tried 3 different spots. I have a 2014 S w free supercharging and also noticed at the Cupertino Target supercharger similar behavior. Does anyone know if Tesla is slowing down charge rates for the older cars?

Also, I tried the single pull in spot and even though I was all the way in, the cord would not reach.