Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Superior, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live only a couple miles from there, and I pass it almost everyday. I went in there today to see all the model Y's they have but I didn't notice any construction.

I watched them build the building, I was surprised that they did not run any electrical out to the far part of the parking lot for a future supercharger. So if they add one, they will have to do some digging.

Reactions: MarcoRP
D591E68A-99B1-40A3-B5D1-F740A3B7D7DF.jpeg

UPDATE! Construction has began! I was there for a service appointment and they confirmed this is the new Supercharger. I didn’t think to ask how many but it looks more than one to me. The service advisor voiced some concern about parking as they don’t even have a free spot now that the construction has began so they may need to expand parking here with the new vehicle sales, service vehicles, and now the Supercharger. This is great news for me as I drive in from north and until they build a SC closer I can at least charge there without another stop if needed as this SC never seems to charge your car after service like Littleton has in the past for me. I like the idea of the Superchargers at SC, then you have restrooms and some coffee right there.

Last edited:
I stopped by this weekend. From the previous picture, I incorrectly thought the work was being done right up by the building since I viewed them on my phone and didn't see the cars. There's actually room to drive through and still parking right up front. The parking lot is pretty packed with cars. I would've thought the Superchargers would be at the end of the lot (closer to the parking lot entrance off Marshall Road) but maybe they will have a lounge in the service center building?
20200726_134904.jpg