Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Swift Current, SK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm likely leaving Calgary December 20 and returning January 2. I'd be happy to buy, borrow, or rent a CHAdeMO adapter. They look to be out of stock new - I got my Model S in May and this is the first time I've looked into it. Something tells me I'm in the right place and just need to dig a little deeper around here...
With that, Davidson is scheduled to open on the 20th, so you may be able to Supercharge halfway there and all the way back.

Well that was fast. CHAdeMO adapters were available on Tesla's website for a matter of hours, and then out of stock again. Seems either the demand is quite high, supply is quite low, or both. I was not fast enough on the draw to get one.

Spark_-_INBOX.png

Well that was fast. CHAdeMO adapters were available on Tesla's website for a matter of hours, and then out of stock again. Seems either the demand is quite high, supply is quite low, or both. I was not fast enough on the draw to get one.

View attachment 484250

View attachment 484250
Back in Stock!

And... sold out again. Thanks!! I saw your post before I saw my email so I ordered one right away and got one ordered before the second batch sold out.

My thought was that with only one SC at a time in range along the Trans-Canada it never hurts to have a backup plan. The number of charge points catering to all EV vehicles has to keep increasing over time.

173kW...I haven't been following all of the V3 chargers closely, but for the TCH V3s that has to be a new high. Still not 250kW, but certainly above a V2 SC.
I saw Jeff, PlaneBoy1, also posted another picture of 206kW and mentioned he had saw as high as 210kW. All of these speeds are also without the superchargers showing up in the Nav so there would be no preconditioning happening before he arrived.