Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Syracuse, NY - Destiny USA Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll look into Walt’s. I know right where they are downtown. I have a set of pucks in my car, always, just in case. I just get nervous about someone lifting the car that doesn’t know how too. I’m sure I can explain how a Tesla is supposed to be lifted.

Understandable. If you call i think they would be more than happy to answer your questions to ease any concerns you have.

Reactions: nBar5EV1
The posted screenshot (and supercharger.info and plugshare.com) accurately show the location of this site.

The in-car nav, on the other hand, has no clue! It will dump you off on the exact opposite side of the mall. Basically as you enter the mall property after getting off the highway, you want to turn left on the ring road, not right as the car indicates.

Bathrooms are available inside the mall...it's a bit of a walk, but not horrible.

Given the traffic in the area and around the mall, it's not a super convenient on/off stop, but slightly less inconvenient for I-81 travel than the other Syracuse Supercharger.

Reactions: cusetownusa
Yay, I was so surprised to see this today when pulling into the mall! We had to come to Syracuse for new military ID cards and we stopped at the mall for lunch and shopping.
1832A133-9F5E-4F56-A4C9-EEC835B2E7E0.jpeg