Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Szeged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, the two stalls share the 150kW.

I am not aware of "another" Supercharger, but the current location (PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You) is getting two additional stalls in the very near future.
Hm, I have seen a video where there are 8 stalls in total. He says 6 in the video, but it actually has space for 8. I think this is a plan of Auchan to bring customers to their parking lots so we might see the stalls before the summer, fingers crossed!

Here is a video with an Auchan representative and there are also 8 stalls planned in Budapest, plus some other type 2 which probably will be free, because I don't know how they can charge people using the Tesla wallboxes.

Tesla also lists Balastaya as another place coming up, but I think they dropped it in favour of Auchan Szeged. If they can build this one and the one in Serbia, man this will be so easy travel to Greece:)

Hm, I have seen a video where there are 8 stalls in total. He says 6 in the video, but it actually has space for 8. I think this is a plan of Auchan to bring customers to their parking lots so we might see the stalls before the summer, fingers crossed!

Here is a video with an Auchan representative and there are also 8 stalls planned in Budapest, plus some other type 2 which probably will be free, because I don't know how they can charge people using the Tesla wallboxes.

Tesla also lists Balastaya as another place coming up, but I think they dropped it in favour of Auchan Szeged. If they can build this one and the one in Serbia, man this will be so easy travel to Greece:)

Torokbalint (just outside of Budapest), Debrecen, Miskolc and Szeged will all get double the stalls (Torokbalint from 4 to 8, the others from 2 to 4). Those locations with 4 stalls have room for 4 more. (I, for one, think Gyor's current number of stalls [4] should be increased)

Yes, Balastya is dropped in favor of the Auchan location. And yes, all locations have or will have 22kW type 2 chargers, also.