Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tallahassee, FL - W Pensacola St (WestEnd Square)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
Browsing the Find Us page, I came across the link for the Tallahassee coming soon pin which in the title says it will be at the WestEnd Square.

Tallahassee, FL Westend Square | Tesla

1672199902978.png

I wasn't able to pinpoint any permits in work yet, but visiting the strip mall's website, in their about us page, it has the following:

https://shopwestendsquare.com/#about

• Electrify America and TESLA Supercharging Stations Coming Soon!

Not enough for a pin yet, but figured it's worth its own thread.

Reactions: 1speed
Those "find us leaks" are a lot of fun for those that see these breadcrumbs before Tesla goes back and cleans things up :)

The "Electrify America and TESLA Supercharging Stations Coming Soon!" text on Shopping, Dining and More in the Heart of Westend District | Westend Square coupled with that previous info is enough to make this one pin-worthy. The map on that page also shows the location w/in the parking lot. Nice of them.

• Love
Reactions: Guacahummus
Got a couple night time pictures.
There is a new building on the corner opposite Ausley Rd. intersection I took a picture of that building looking NE from Ausley Rd.
The other picture is from the West corner of the parking lot looking East toward the main entrance.
Bottom line: if any work is being done by the Supercharger Electrical contractors, it not obvious.
PXL_20231020_121041869.jpg

PXL_20231020_012231430.jpg

I swung by today and it looks like concrete pillars have been poured and conduits installed. Even looks like power units and cabinets have been delivered. It is next to the McDs.

This location is a good 5 miles from I-10 so it's not convenient for road trippers. However, if this will have the new V4 cabinets with tap-and-pay, then it would be a great location for locals to juice up, especially when the network opens to the public in 2024.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 12.46.12 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 12.46.12 PM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 51