Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tannersville, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is also obvious is that this was a rare occasion in which the "construction cone" didn't appear at supercharge.info until construction was very much well under way. But that's ok -- if indeed there are more such sites under construction, in PA, along I-80 or in the vicinity of Harrisburg or Hershey via the PA Turnpike or (better yet) I-81 between the west end of 78 and Carlisle, I'd love to know all about it. The sooner, the better. Keep it coming, Tesla! Put an end to the PA Supercharger desert soon!

I thought that Supercharge.info got it's info from here, basically. So if we don't know about an SC under construction, they don't know about an SC under construction.

I thought that Supercharge.info got it's info from here, basically. So if we don't know about an SC under construction, they don't know about an SC under construction.

I think they have a few other sources, but yes, it's basically just a summary of what the community knows, nothing privileged.

A great example of this is the Salisbury, MD location which basically went "Surprise! We're open!" one day.

21f0f0be0f13137c2539382aa689f2c8.jpg

572117cc33633534814831dcbe2c2ef8.jpg

Tannersville is operational.