Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tejon Ranch, CA (expanded to 24 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. I hope that in a day or two at least the original 6 stalls will be back in operation while we wait for the utility to install the new transformer for the additional 18 stalls.
Charging now with full power. Looks like the original 6 stalls are on. The other 18 stalls are installed but not turned on. There are a total of 24 stalls.
Previous poster is wrong! Site is Not open. Had to back track to Bakersfield rolled in with 3 miles left. Talked to construction crew on site. Was told possibly tomorrow

Interesting. I hope that in a day or two at least the original 6 stalls will be back in operation while we wait for the utility to install the new transformer for the additional 18 stalls.
Concur with @ecarfan, all chargers are offline. Construction crew is there and working today.
IMG_20180526_093522.jpg

Opened up today. All chargers online. Due to all stalls being allowed 30 min of general parking half are already iced... I really want to petition them to remove the 30min general parking allowance (I know it’s a contract thing but it makes the expansion almost useless.)

• Informative
Reactions: McManX
Opened up today. All chargers online. Due to all stalls being allowed 30 min of general parking half are already iced... I really want to petition them to remove the 30min general parking allowance (I know it’s a contract thing but it makes the expansion almost useless.)

Who's parking there? I've never seen an ICE car parked in any of the spots next to the supercharger before the expansion.

Thanks for your report. I’ve been to Tejon many times in the past four years and have rarely seen an ICE car parking near the Superchargers.

Thanks for the photos and for making a count of the total number of stalls. This location has come a long way from it’s modest beginning of 4 stalls in 2012! With Santa Clarita, Bakersfield, Buttonwilow, Kettleman City, Harris Ranch, and Gustine, that stretch of I5 offers a plethora of charging options.
Stopped by yesterday at lunch time. 24 stalls total.
6 original plus 7 new SCs on the "freeway" side of the lot, and 11 new ones on the "street" side.

View attachment 304839 View attachment 304838