Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tejon Ranch, CA - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy (LIVE 1 Sep 2021, 76 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just one comment about that, sure the construction and energization seems to have been quick but we don't know how long the planning and permitting took on this project it could have been in the works with PGE for quite some time.

Applied 5/3, approved and issued 6/10, live 6/30. And by the location it would be SCE and not PG&E. They seem to be better with installing and turning transformers on vs PG&E who has burned down half the state and seems to think these transformers will cause more fires.

Applied 5/3, approved and issued 6/10, live 6/30. And by the location it would be SCE and not PG&E. They seem to be better with installing and turning transformers on vs PG&E who has burned down half the state and seems to think these transformers will cause more fires.

That is one quick turn around but this is definitely PG&E territory SCE stops a little South of Delano and then starts again once you are up the Grape Vine.

Reactions: Mrbrock
IMG_8167-crop.jpeg

(Picture from yesterday.) Most of the pedestals have been installed; a few precast pedestal bases await installation. The white Tesla cabinets are still wrapped.

The chargers are near the northern big "Outlets at Tejon" sign, the one closer to the overcrossing. The Greenlots EV chargers are in the same area (so the "EV Charging" locator on the mall directory maps doesn't need to change:)). Columbia Sportswear and Rack Room Shoes are the nearest stores in that corner of the mall.

View attachment 686943
(Picture from yesterday.) Most of the pedestals have been installed; a few precast pedestal bases await installation. The white Tesla cabinets are still wrapped.

The chargers are near the northern big "Outlets at Tejon" sign, the one closer to the overcrossing. The Greenlots EV chargers are in the same area (so the "EV Charging" locator on the mall directory maps doesn't need to change:)). Columbia Sportswear and Rack Room Shoes are the nearest stores in that corner of the mall.
Great pic!

This appears to be the lat/lon:

34.985959, -118.943850

Options for food seem to be better on the other side of I5 to me, but this site will provide very welcome capacity to this bottleneck.

IMG_8217.JPGIMG_8218.JPG

Pictures from yesterday (Wednesday). I didn't count them, but I think all 56 pedestals are installed. The white Tesla cabinets were being installed. No big green utility transformers, but it looked like they were setting up forms for a concrete pour, perhaps for slabs for those two transformers. (I'm assuming it'll be like Firebaugh, which electrically is two 28-charger stations, with two transformers, two sets of Tesla cabinets, etc.) This will be such a help on this I-5 route (and for northbound, Hwy. 99 too).