Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tejon Ranch, CA (expanded to 24 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DrComputer

TeslaClubLA President
Jan 29, 2009
Sherman Oaks, CA
I am happy to report that there are now four active charge ports at Tejon Ranch.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356552922730.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356552922730.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,185
It does have a "spacedock" look to it.

That's surely a contributing factor, while I was more referring to the fact that they are extending the number of chargers to 4 at one location, as that makes it serious. Not just one here and one there, if you know what I mean. At that point it feels like the beginning of a new level of technology being established. At least in principle, with energy directly from the sun, not depending on fossil resources from millions of years ago.

Harris Ranch is expecting a slew of chargers in March? They will be over by the restaurant. Their Tesla High power Charger is the last in the wild with a Roadster connector on it. Till they get more superchargers it would be nice to have it converted to J1772. On my factory pickup I was fourth in line ( 2 hour wait). Ditto on a J1772 type charger added to the superchargers

Harris Ranch ... On my factory pickup I was fourth in line ( 2 hour wait).

What time of day was this? I'll have to use Harris Ranch as it's exactly my halfway point from SF to Visalia and beyond.

Also does anyone know if the Superchargers communicate with Tesla (i.e. which specific chargers are in use, and could collect time of use data)? It would make life a lot easier if we knew more info and could adjust our timing for an available supercharger.