Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Temecula, CA - Temecula Parkway (LIVE 9 Jul 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just noticed the 88 superchargers thing on plugshare as well and was like WOW, we got a big one. Saw the correct info on supercharge.info and ended up in this thread.

It's only 8, but I'm thankful for a non-mall Supercharger in town.

I believe Plugshare pulls from some direct feed from the Tesla site to show Supercharger details which is why it displayed 88.

Reactions: mociaf9
At first it seems odd, but ppl charging at SuC want the same things as drivers gassing up and there quite a few others.

When I think of Tesla SuC at gas station I most think of Bakersfield - Stockdale Highway at the Shell station as there's the giant sign flashing gas prices. But I have also been to others at gas stations. Needles CA, Beaver UT, New River AZ, Ehrenburg AZ, Nephi UT, Gardnerville NV, Baker CA, Yermo CA, Cedar City UT. The soon to come Harris Ranch expansion will be at the Harris Ranch truck stop across the street.

Bakersfield Stockdale Hwy
View attachment 683678

Needles CA

Thanks! Nice pictures! Crazy to see the SCs near the old gas pumps!

Reactions: IronQQQ
Here's some pics. They were placing finishing touches on the pavement.
20210714_101848.jpg

Attachments

• 20210714_101816.jpg
    20210714_101816.jpg
    548.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210714_101647.jpg
    20210714_101647.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 102
Just discovered this today.. I take 79 through Temecula and then 371 through Anza up to Idylwild and charging at N. Temecula was always out of the way and usually full, which meant plugging into a 110 outlet at the cabin or searching for a Level 2 in the Idylwild area. Will be hitting this one today on my way up to the mountains, as well as back down on Sunday, which will hopefully avoid such annoyances. What a great addition to the network.