Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Temecula, CA (Winchester Rd., LIVE 10 May 2016, 10 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pics!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    461.1 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    280.5 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    304.2 KB · Views: 107
What does Tesla expect when installing a Supercharger in the third level of a parking lot of a mall? People will park their cars there while shopping and taking their time. No one will They added signs to many Superchargers saying 'please vacate when done charging' (or something like that) but then they put them in a place like this.

It's open? really open!? Thanks laurend. I'll check it out tomorrow. Good for me, I do Rancho Cucamonga to San Diego round trip on a charge, but you have to be careful. No showing off launch mode or racing motorcycles. This is a good strategic location for me. Also, thanks for the Pechanga info, could turn into an expensive stop though.

Pechanga has at least 8 stalls with pretty decent charging. Although, note that I have seen it all at Pechanga: ICEd stalls, not vacating when done, hybrid parked with the plug wrapped around the gas trap, etc.. It gets busier on week-ends for sure, but I have been successful at charging when going for a quick gamble most of the time.