Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tempe, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
14 stalls!?!? I had to see it to belive it! 4 supercharger cabinets are in place looks like we're still waiting on a transformer.
PXL_20220703_041544529.jpg

I stand corrected. Looks like they used the last 2 parking spots for the cabinets?
They do take up a few parking spots. I'm not sure which parking space the stall all the way to the right is for. It definitely won't reach the handicap spot and it's on the wrong side to connect with the spot on the right of it. Not sure who planned this site, but it's an odd one.

Sorry for the dumb question, but I assume SRP (and maybe the City) will still need to sign off on this before it goes live? I was going to make the trek to ikea this weekend, but maybe I’ll wait if it means I could get a charge while I’m out that way.

Sorry for the dumb question, but I assume SRP (and maybe the City) will still need to sign off on this before it goes live? I was going to make the trek to ikea this weekend, but maybe I’ll wait if it means I could get a charge while I’m out that way.
You are considering a “trek” from Chandler to Tempe? :) Isn’t that as little distance as crossing the street? (Depending on where you are in Chandler, of course) (j/k)
The key will be the electric meter… Once a meter shows up on the charging cabinet equipment, then it is likely getting close. And, once that meter turns on, then it is really close, just the final step for Tesla to “throw the switch”. Hopefully, the local owners can keep an eye on the progress of these steps!

You are considering a “trek” from Chandler to Tempe? :) Isn’t that as little distance as crossing the street?
Lol well I’m in southeast Chandler near the border of Gilbert so Ikea is like 25 mins from me. I joke that I have a 3mi bubble of where I usually drive during the week so anything beyond that is a trek haha. Thanks for the info tho. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for when it goes live! I have an OG with unlimited supercharging and have barely gotten any use out of that perk since there are no SC’s in my neck of the woods.