Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Templeton, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction has not yet begun at East Templeton, but it may begin in 3-4 weeks I think. I suspect a crew just started the build in Rocky Hill CT, and could potentially have this location next on their list.
I've learned the Rocky Hill, CT job is being doing by another company.

Gordon is currently doing Tyngsborough and Hanover MA (and New Haven CT which is paused for now). Tyngsborough probably has a couple of weeks left of work, and my guess is Hanover may be about the same from last look. So we may still be looking at 3-4 weeks before East Templeton start, and that's assuming it's next for one of the these crews which might not be the case.... I'm guessing early July start for this job.

Nothing as of July 9
Thanks for the update. My best guess is perhaps after the crew finishes up New Haven CT which finally resumed this past week (I think), or after West Lebanon (or maybe somewhere in the middle).

When it starts, it should be quick - like 1-2 weeks work as it's a pre-fab install. The wildcard is the transformer.

First sign of activity!

This morning, there's an excavator parked at the south corner of the site, walled off by cones.

The cashier said it was for 'Tesla stations'.

templeton.png

First sign of activity!

This morning, there's an excavator parked at the south corner of the site, walled off by cones.

The cashier said it was for 'Tesla stations'.

View attachment 833754
Excellent. The contractor has probably started moving equipment down from West Lebanon in anticipation of starting this job soon.

Reactions: kayak1