Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm posting this anywhere someone traveling to Indianapolis might see it...
DO NOT use the 109 S Capitol 'Plaza Park' garage in Indianapolis! Especially NOT the Tesla Supercharger stalls! It's a HUGE rip-off! The sign and web site both say '$20' event parking ($23 max) but it'll cost you $35 to get out of there because Pacers games only 3 blocks away DO NOT count as an event!
Can you also post that news in the form below while you’re at it?

Supercharger - Anchorage, AK

I’m sure the people seeing that will be travelling to Indianapolis

Looks like a big update at this supercharger is underway. The eight 150 kW stalls are still in operation but 16 additional ones appear to be under construction.
IMG_3101.jpeg

Looks like a big update at this supercharger is underway. The eight 150 kW stalls are still in operation but 16 additional ones appear to be under construction. View attachment 958215
This is exactly how London,KY went down. They left the old chargers and the in a completely new set. Great way not to waste things. This terrre haute charger has only gotten better over the years.

I just wanted to echo how big of an upgrade this is. It'll be great having so many V3s on this stretch of I-70. (One of the biggest sites in the area that I know of.) @Big Earl Do you know if this is something that can be updated on the Supercharge.info map? How do we usually share that there's a mix of V2 and V3 stalls?
IMG_1653.jpeg
IMG_1656.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1655.jpeg

@Crew Dragon @corywright (I was trying to tag MarcoRP on Twitter/X and it says his account is suspended right now, such a bummer.)

I just wanted to echo how big of an upgrade this is. It'll be great having so many V3s on this stretch of I-70. (One of the biggest sites in the area that I know of.) @Big Earl Do you know if this is something that can be updated on the Supercharge.info map? How do we usually share that there's a mix of V2 and V3 stalls?
View attachment 960956View attachment 960957View attachment 960958
View attachment 960963
@Crew Dragon @corywright (I was trying to tag MarcoRP on Twitter/X and it says his account is suspended right now, such a bummer.)

Ha, I can't think of a bigger middle finger to all those idiots in terre haute that like to rev their diesels while I'm charging.

Reactions: ReddyLeaf
View attachment 960956View attachment 960957View attachment 960958
View attachment 960963
Great question. We'll update supercharge.info when the new stalls go live. This is a great expansion.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tezla041
IMG_8872.jpeg

Stopped tonight and got some updated pictures. The fencing is down and things appear close. There still appears to be work to be done between the pre-fab sets.

Attachments

• IMG_8875.jpeg
    IMG_8875.jpeg
    578 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8874.jpeg
    IMG_8874.jpeg
    628.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8873.jpeg
    IMG_8873.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8876.jpeg
    IMG_8876.jpeg
    639.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Informative
Reactions: Tezla041
Just a few cosmetic things to go. Tesla signage still needs put up and there is one light pole not currently placed and laying behind the stations. But they have repainted/tarred the new parking spots and everything else looks done.

As an aside - the existing spots could really use some TLC with new tar and paint once these are open. The existing lines are mixed with pre-supercharger lines and it is hard to see them at night.

Attachments

• IMG_9007.jpeg
    IMG_9007.jpeg
    839.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9008.jpeg
    IMG_9008.jpeg
    974 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9009.jpeg
    IMG_9009.jpeg
    915.5 KB · Views: 22