Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grapevine, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Mdl. That's the only spot that doesn't have the "General Parking...." sign. I have claimed this as my personal spot, please stay out!

LOL

Best photos yet. Thanks
Rick

Some updated photos as of Saturday afternoon. As shown previously, Superchargers are uncovered and look ready...

View attachment 642809

Looking East toward Great Wolf...

View attachment 642810

While I was there they were running a street sweeper through parking lot as seen by dirt patterns in picture above and below...

View attachment 642811

All cabinets closed and transformer set and apparently all buttoned up...

View attachment 642812

Looking West towards car wash...

View attachment 642813

What appears to be covered outdoor dining area overlooking Superchargers on West side...

View attachment 642814

There's still work going on inside and landscaping left to do, but getting closer each week.

• Funny
Reactions: drdumont
Hey Mdl. That's the only spot that doesn't have the "General Parking...." sign. I have claimed this as my personal spot, please stay out!

LOL

Best photos yet. Thanks
Rick
UH - UHHH!!! That's MY space! Step back, I'm OLD! :rolleyes:

Actually, having seen these signs elsewhere, I was thinking of having some red vinyl stickers made. They would
be the same size, color, font, etc., and say TESLA PARKING ONLY! All others will be ZAPPED!

Wonder if the site's operators would notice...

Reactions: CarlS
Update Sunday, 21 March, 2021
Well, we seem to be getting closer...
No one there, entrances more or less blocked. Power on and things lit up inside. Don't smell BBQ, though.
Rear parking area still being built.
Supercharger meter active, some power has been consumed. Looks like a fence is going up around the S/C equipment.
Charger hose opened my charging port, <be still my beating heart> but the system eventually timed out and I got a "Unable To Charge" prompt.
I'll check Monday, but I'll be on the repair track for 4 days. Maybe by Friday I will have two eyes again!
Coming soon, fresh!

Attachments

• IMG_20210321_150149529_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210321_150149529_HDR.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20210321_150308512_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210321_150308512_HDR.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 80
Update Sunday, 21 March, 2021
Well, we seem to be getting closer...
No one there, entrances more or less blocked. Power on and things lit up inside. Don't smell BBQ, though.
Rear parking area still being built.
Supercharger meter active, some power has been consumed. Looks like a fence is going up around the S/C equipment.
Charger hose opened my charging port, <be still my beating heart> but the system eventually timed out and I got a "Unable To Charge" prompt.
I'll check Monday, but I'll be on the repair track for 4 days. Maybe by Friday I will have two eyes again!
Coming soon, fresh!
Update Friday 3/26/21 - Noon

No Joy. Lots of folks working, entrances blocked. Supercharger will open the charging port, but no charge.

As Cinderella sang outside the Fotomat, "Some day my prints will come..."...

I’m staying within 2 miles Easter weekend. Could really use it. Bet it opens the following week.
Southlake is close, very nice, a bit of a hike to any refreshments, so stock up first. I'll probably amble over this afternoon JFTHOI. If I can catch Nasser I'll see what he says. The car wash doors were open and spray was happening inside, testing I guess. Alas, it is brushes, though.

Southlake is close, very nice, a bit of a hike to any refreshments, so stock up first. I'll probably amble over this afternoon JFTHOI. If I can catch Nasser I'll see what he says. The car wash doors were open and spray was happening inside, testing I guess. Alas, it is brushes, though.
Thanks. Yes, I've used Southlake SpC. I'm just up for ~24 hours for a funeral. Prefer to save the extra 30 min drive each way (I'm staying on the Lewisville side).

Fingers crossed - but in any case it will be super helpful in the future!

Denton isn't that much further and tends to be less crowded (relatively) than Southlake with more food and bathroom options.

Can't wait for our first DFW V3. Need more! Preferably in n. Dallas and s. Collin.
I can see where Southlake might be crowded, at times, but I have always been alone there, though. It's about 8-10 miles from my house. The Grapevine location will be handy if I need a quick top off and don't have time at home. Only adds about 4 miles to my commute.

And a V3 will be nice, indeed.