Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Thomasville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla added this one to their map last night. Thomasville is a very small town so 99% sure it has to be the Sheetz at 1810 Liberty Dr, Thomasville, NC 27360.

Tesla tends to throw these things up pretty quickly and earlier than the estimated quarter they give so if any of our friends in NC see anything please post here!

I think this is the address based on employee info
1810 Liberty Dr, Thomasville, NC 27360
Also a permit

Thomasville.jpg

I love to see this SuC expansion in NC. They appear to be focused on the western side of the state and not the coast but maybe their preference to use 'partner locations' like Sheetz and Smithfield BBQ helps the deployment. I just noticed this on the Sheetz webpage:
🥰
Excellent! I'm starting to see hotels advertising EV charging too. (At least, the one Hampton Inn I'll be spending a night at in July.)

Excellent! I'm starting to see hotels advertising EV charging too. (At least, the one Hampton Inn I'll be spending a night at in July.)
Hilton properties (including Hampton Inn) are taking a proactive approach to providing EV charging. This is good. It only takes one of these dominoes to fall and soon all the chains will follow suit to avoid falling behind.

Hilton properties (including Hampton Inn) are taking a proactive approach to providing EV charging. This is good. It only takes one of these dominoes to fall and soon all the chains will follow suit to avoid falling behind.
Its really amazing how much of a difference hotel charging makes to ease of traveling with an EV. I'm glad to see them realizing that the demand will be there for this.