Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Thomasville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the lexington one is kinda off the path i think most would want to take. Not a big deal if there arent other options but I think the thomasville one is just a lot easier.
Could you elaborate a bit? The Lex site is a stone’s throw from US52/US29/US70 and Business I-85. From I-85 itself, the site is about 12 minutes away…is that what you’re referring to?

Reactions: SigNC
Could you elaborate a bit? The Lex site is a stone’s throw from US52/US29/US70 and Business I-85. From I-85 itself, the site is about 12 minutes away…is that what you’re referring to?
For me when I'm heading on I-85 SB I just take the route in yellow below. It's no more than 5 minutes out of the way from I-85.

I believe the path @SigNC was referring to is I-85, not I-85 Business or any US routes. It is certainly not a direct route, but I like it the most personally as other people don't want to take it.

1669820547709.png

Exactly @Jeremy3292 . My point was I think a majority of the traffic is Charlotte to Raleigh and vice versa. Most want to stay on I-85. I get it's not a big detour but it is a detour vs what you'd normally do with no charging concerns on the cltrdu/rduclt route.

You guys know they are adding a 2nd location in Lexington right? Close to that charge point station. My guess is in front of the gym
Yes, that is this thread.

19 Plaza Pkwy, Lexington, NC 27292

• Helpful
Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec