Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tilton, NH

Markbb99

Oct 10, 2017
Somersworth ,NH
Look like the Tilton supercharger has power. Just cheched the Nav in car. Show 7 stalls
20210225_172207.jpg

Snow Drift

[Off-Road Assist] Activated
Feb 10, 2016
Long Island
This site is not right on I-93. It looks like 0.8 mile diversion on Google Maps.
It’s not a rest stop. You get off the highway and go a short distance to it. It’s easy to get to, but very annoying to leave if you want to go back to I-93 or aren’t going toward Laconia.

North75

Mar 28, 2017
MA
It’s not a rest stop. You get off the highway and go a short distance to it. It’s easy to get to, but very annoying to leave if you want to go back to I-93 or aren’t going toward Laconia.
I stop at the diner there on occasion. I usually just turn right and hook a u-turn at the next light half a block down.
There’s a turn arrow and no no I-turn sign at the light.
I find it a bit less risky than turning left directly, and not much longer.

Snow Drift

[Off-Road Assist] Activated
Feb 10, 2016
Long Island
I stop at the diner there on occasion. I usually just turn right and hook a u-turn at the next light half a block down.
There’s a turn arrow and no no I-turn sign at the light.
I find it a bit less risky than turning left directly, and not much longer.
Not a bad idea. That left is always risky/takes forever.

I grew up going to the Lake every year. We have family in Laconia.

eladts

Jul 31, 2016
Brookline, MA
Not a bad idea. That left is always risky/takes forever.

I grew up going to the Lake every year. We have family in Laconia.

I wonder why there is only a single entrance/exit to this site from US-3. Additional one from NH-140 would eliminate the need to make a left turn into busy traffic to get back to I-93.

Reactions: Snow Drift

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
This site is not right on I-93. It looks like 0.8 mile diversion on Google Maps.

It was a 0 mile diversion because I forgot to fill in a spreadsheet cell. ;)

I wonder why there is only a single entrance/exit to this site from US-3. Additional one from NH-140 would eliminate the need to make a left turn into busy traffic to get back to I-93.

Just because I guess.

If it's really busy and you don't have enough speed to make the left turn, there's always the option of right, right, and u-turn to get to a light.

Tdreamer

Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
It seems a number of new-ish V3 sites in New England are showing as out of service at times in the past week. My guess is remote firmware updates to the site taking it out of service for a while. But that's just a guess on my part...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC