Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tilton, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Look like the Tilton supercharger has power. Just cheched the Nav in car. Show 7 stalls
20210225_172207.jpg

It’s not a rest stop. You get off the highway and go a short distance to it. It’s easy to get to, but very annoying to leave if you want to go back to I-93 or aren’t going toward Laconia.
I stop at the diner there on occasion. I usually just turn right and hook a u-turn at the next light half a block down.
There’s a turn arrow and no no I-turn sign at the light.
I find it a bit less risky than turning left directly, and not much longer.

I stop at the diner there on occasion. I usually just turn right and hook a u-turn at the next light half a block down.
There’s a turn arrow and no no I-turn sign at the light.
I find it a bit less risky than turning left directly, and not much longer.
Not a bad idea. That left is always risky/takes forever.

I grew up going to the Lake every year. We have family in Laconia.

This site is not right on I-93. It looks like 0.8 mile diversion on Google Maps.

It was a 0 mile diversion because I forgot to fill in a spreadsheet cell. ;)

I wonder why there is only a single entrance/exit to this site from US-3. Additional one from NH-140 would eliminate the need to make a left turn into busy traffic to get back to I-93.

Just because I guess.

If it's really busy and you don't have enough speed to make the left turn, there's always the option of right, right, and u-turn to get to a light.