Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Titusville, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new Supercharger is under construction in Titusville Florida, a long awaited Supercharger for the Space Coast. 16 V3 stalls, will add on Supercharge Info

TesLatino on Twitter

66FCE45C-EB2C-4FA0-A11E-963187B63505.jpeg

362D93A1-A5B8-40B8-90AB-F6F0DE9ED940.jpeg
E4316C09-448E-4F60-9F98-2726B289D3DD.jpeg

Fantastic! This is directly on 405, the road to the NASA visitor center.
It is maybe 1 mile off I-95.
I have suggested this intersection to every one I’ve talked to.
I really worried about long lines at nearby Superchargers at the next major launch.
We get wall to wall Tesla’s in town for these launches.
This is near or in a Target parking lot. I would have preferred a location a little nearer to 24 hour services, but otherwise perfect!

Titusville, FL

Along Primary Interstates: I-95
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-1
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: FL-50

I-95

To: Port Orange, FL - 42 miles
Diversion: 1.8 miles
To: Daytona Beach, FL (Permit) - 48.2 miles

Splits the largest gap on I-95 in Florida.

A new Supercharger is under construction in Titusville Florida, a long awaited Supercharger for the Space Coast. 16 V3 stalls, will add on Supercharge Info

TesLatino on Twitter
Thanks Marco,

Although Rafael's referenced tweet doesn't specify the location, I am fairly sure it is at the Target located at 3055 Columbia Blvd #101, Titusville, FL 32780.

Edit:
I've adjusted my previous map of the Target parking lot to provide a more accurate location of the construction site.

Titusville Supercharger at Target.jpg

Here's a vicinity map:

Titusville Supercharger vicinity map.jpg

Larry

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: PStewart
That would be in a much better location for anyone driving between Orlando and Kennedy Space Center.
If you're actually going to KSC from Orlando, then the current location is fine because you have to come north of 528 anyways and this location is only a single exit out of the way. Something closer to Cocoa or West Cocoa, like the pin on Tesla's map, would have been better for people going from Orlando to CCAFS, Port Canaveral, or Cocoa Beach, though.

Reactions: GaryW
can someone double check my photos?

The construction is in the Target parking lot. I count 18 total stalls?

The stalls are divided into two banks.
One bank is where Larry circled on the map. I count 10 platforms? This is in the third picture.
The other bank is in the L shape of the parking lot adjacent to the first bank.
I count 8 stalls in the second bank, first picture.

Hopefully these pictures make it more clear.

761E6519-9312-4917-8391-84C75AD31D81.jpeg
9F3BA5A3-D231-4B71-836E-07F7CEA86132.jpeg
C8AD61FE-6037-4A24-9121-69B341B39BCE.jpeg

Last edited:
can someone double check my photos?

The construction is in the Target parking lot. I count 18 total stalls?

The stalls are divided into two banks.
One bank is where Larry circled on the map. I count 10 platforms? This is in the third picture.
The other bank is in the L shape of the parking lot adjacent to the first bank.
I count 8 stalls in the second bank, first picture.

Hopefully these pictures make it more clear.

View attachment 595041 View attachment 595042 View attachment 595043
Yes, it's bases for 16 supercharger posts, split into 6 and 10. And next to the 6 supercharger string, there will be 2 universal L2 charging posts (the 2 closest to the camera in the picture and identifiable by the fact that the conduit is much thinner). Those L2 stations will probably be dual-dispenser Chargepoint stations, so they'll be capable of charging 4 cars at once. It's standard for superchargers hosted by Target stores to include the L2 stations.

I've been there many times and found an empty level 2 charger 1 time!
Availability of those charges should not be counted on, unless you are going to be there before KSC opens.
I do wish they would put more L2 chargers there, but with the Supercharger it won't be as much of an issue. I will be coming from Orlando as we are doing Universal Studios beforehand, then returning to Orlando to do Disney World for a week after that.

Reactions: mikes_fsd