Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tooele, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I always go to the Denny's. Closer and no busy road to cross.
When I travel I often end up at Denny's late at night when it's the only thing open. I'm a night owl and there are many superchargers near a Denny's. During the day, I avoid the place like the plague, hence the trek to Del Taco. Also the Denny's is not actually closer to the supercharger than the Del Taco or the Arby's. In fact it's a little bit further away. But I will concede that it's a much easier walk for the reasons mentioned above.

In any case, a single crosswalk across UT-36 would be nice. While I sometimes groan about all the stupid bike lanes in Seattle, it's places like this that make me appreciate the effort that is put in to making places viable for all forms of transportation. You literally cannot safely get from the hotel to the many fast food options across the street (also McDonald's) without a car. Totally ridiculous. And it's not only Tesla owners or people in the hotel who might want to walk across. I'm sure many truckers are faced with the same predicament when they park their rigs at the flying J. And also families who are fueling up at either of the gas stations are put in a similar situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Patrick W and KJD
rest.JPG
Got this shot of the Lakepoint supercharger this afternoon. As usual it was empty. Added a bit of text so folks can plan ahead on where to eat. :)

• Informative
Reactions: KJD