Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Toowoomba, Qld

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes a generic charger.

Attachments

• 157362A7-B998-4B86-9790-588881E7F7D2.jpeg
    157362A7-B998-4B86-9790-588881E7F7D2.jpeg
    393.9 KB · Views: 99
Supercharger is open :)
Indeed it is. I charged there today. Met a Tesla employee from Brisbane (Fortitude Valley). He was driving a Model S Performance of some kind, his charged at 120kW, my 2015 Model S only managed 56kW with 6% state of charge. The only obvious thing still to be done is the A and B labelling of the charger pairs but I was told that will happen. The initial charging 6% to 75% was done with no other cars charging so my 56kW was not a consequence of 2 cars on the same pair.
Toowoomba City Golf Club has Chinese, Italian, and Australian food outlets. I joined, cost me $5.00 for 5 years membership (could have paid $2.00 for 1 years membership). Food is a bit cheaper for members.

Last edited:
Indeed it is. I charged there today. Met a Tesla employee from Brisbane (Fortitude Valley). He was driving a Model S Performance of some kind, his charged at 120kW, my 2015 Model S only managed 56kW with 6% state of charge. The only obvious thing still to be done is the A and B labelling of the charger pairs but I was told that will happen. The initial charging 6% to 75% was done with no other cars charging so my 56kW was not a consequence of 2 cars on the same pair.
Toowoomba City Golf Club has Chinese, Italian, and Australian food outlets. I joined, cost me $5.00 for 5 years membership (could have paid $2.00 for 1 years membership). Food is a bit cheaper for members.
Sometimes you just have to splash out on these things.

• Funny
Reactions: Chuq
Tried to use these chargers yesterday; 2 of the 3 units I tried wouldn't charge? Unsure if my car was playing up, or the chargers themselves. I ended up using the charger on the left (when standing in front of the chargers with the golf club behind you) as the second and third from the right kept giving me a 'charging stopped' error on the cars display? Model 3 2020.8

Tried to use these chargers yesterday; 2 of the 3 units I tried wouldn't charge? Unsure if my car was playing up, or the chargers themselves. I ended up using the charger on the left (when standing in front of the chargers with the golf club behind you) as the second and third from the right kept giving me a 'charging stopped' error on the cars display? Model 3 2020.8
3 of the 4 chargers are out of service. The app says 1 of 1 available. Be nice if there was some indicator on the chargers. I found the working one 3rd time lucky! I know in the states people hang the cable over the top of the charger to indicate it is out of service. Might give it a go here and start a trend!

Also if your ever heading north there’s a new SC (4 Posts) just been commissioned in Gympie at Goldfields Plaza Carpark beneath the shopping centre

Attachments

• 26A048A1-F566-4426-A44F-F6E2429CDABA.jpeg
    26A048A1-F566-4426-A44F-F6E2429CDABA.jpeg
    432.1 KB · Views: 59