Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Toronto Fairview Mall, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Superchargers showing up on the in car maps now

Attachments

• 8C19CC0D-0D26-4CC4-A361-A4C856FB7905.jpeg
    8C19CC0D-0D26-4CC4-A361-A4C856FB7905.jpeg
    674.8 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: Thinkje
I've used this location 3 or 4 times now. Interesting

Despite being the most highway/Toronto focused location right at the hub of 401/404, the most cars I've seen there were 3 of us including me.

Also, I've never seen a non Tesla parked at a supercharger. There are often one or two regular cars in the middle of the supercharger section but not blocking SC spots.

Speeds are almost always excellent, never experienced the throttling numbers we seem to have experienced at previous openings.

All around a great addition in a nice location for convenience and to give us a bit of shopping/food to kill time.

Staying downtown Toronto for a few days. Garage parking but no power. What is the best area supercharger to visit for a top up? I don’t know the city and have never been somewhere with so many choices.
Most parking garages have regular 110V outlets if you hunt around. If you are staying for a few days this will do the trick. You'll need to bring your UMC and adapter(s), but this is standard advice for any trip away from home.

Most parking garages have regular 110V outlets if you hunt around. If you are staying for a few days this will do the trick. You'll need to bring your UMC and adapter(s), but this is standard advice for any trip away from home.
Thanks but really no power where I am parking. Just want a recommendation to help pick a Supercharger.