Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Toronto, ON - Lakeshore Blvd W

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
12 V3 stalls are under construction at the Hotel X (111 Princes Blvd).

7.jpg
4.jpg
1.jpg

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see that significant progress has been made on this and we finally found this site which had a target opening of today. You knew that they had to have had some idea of where this site was going to be when they updated the map at the beginning of 2021.

The only problem with this site is that it may be hard to access for the month of August when the Ex is taking place.

This also doesn't really seem to fulfill the needs of the urban consumer in Libertyville. Arguably, it is another stake in the heart of the solution for urban Tesla owners as this is more of a destination site for visitors to the Hotel X.

I actually think it's a great spot. It's a short walk to Liberty Village, easy access to Lakeshore Blvd and Gardiner Expressway.

Hopefully, this means that this location will have either free parking or cheap parking rate for Tesla owners (for the first hour).

Now on Tesla Find Us link:

Also, interesting, this one is still here:

---
Also, i know some garages usually let you in and out free if it's less than 30 minutes, i wonder if thats the same here.

Last edited:
Also, interesting, this one is still here:

It's too soon to try to read anything into that. It often takes up to a few weeks for Tesla's databases to get all reconciled after a new site goes operational. If that coming soon is still there in a month, then it may mean there's another location out there somewhere.

Also, i know some garages usually let you in and out free if it's less than 30 minutes, i wonder if thats the same here.
WARNING: Obnoxiously dumb Tesla owners repeatedly abusing a garage's grace period by doing short bursts of charging while running laps through the lot so that they stay within the free time limit is a great way to get the garage to end the grace period policy altogether.

I have charged there twice now. Once late at night, and I wasn't charged for parking. Makes me wonder if parking is free after a certain time? Any ideas?
Rates:

Depends, on the length of supercharging, i suppose.

I go through many Precise ParkLink garages, I find if you leave within 15 mins, they don't charge because they assume the garage was full.
Impark garages (Eaton centre) like to charge you 30 mins no matter what.

Revised parking, $5 30 mins, $10 per hour, $35 daily rate. Butttt, it has 48A destination chargers for those that cannot supercharge, they also have J1772 chargers on destination chargers, I’ll pop in with the roadster to see what they max out at. The Gen 3 HPWC should be 48A and the cable from the J1772 plugs are max 40A which is annoying, I with they had more 80A HPWC with Supercharger locations.

I have charged there twice now. Once late at night, and I wasn't charged for parking. Makes me wonder if parking is free after a certain time? Any ideas?
I charged there today at lunchtime. Was in the parking lot for 15mins exactly (based on ticket timestamp) and they charged me the $5 upon exit.

Were you there less than 15mins?