Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Torrance, CA (LIVE 22 Jan 2021, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep that must be it. This is what the white cabinets look like as of today... looks like there’s still an open spot or two with boards/cones.

Any idea how long it takes to get one of these installed? I’ve never been more excited for a Supercharger.

Attachments

• 9C1B28B6-0D98-4FBC-B899-F6E3F6F61112.jpeg
    9C1B28B6-0D98-4FBC-B899-F6E3F6F61112.jpeg
    496.3 KB · Views: 108
No movement on this transformer as of today. The transformer site is on Fashion Way for any locals who want to periodically drop by to check in on it.
I know an employee who works at the del amo showroom and casually asked about it. She said, "yeah, it'll probably be a year from now or so." I thought she was joking, but she was completely serious. Well, I sure hope she is wrong!

• Funny
Reactions: Maaz
Just checked an hour ago.... same yellow tape. At least you can check by peering in from the road without having to go inside the structure to the subterranean level. Such an odd place to put the Superchargers and so hard to find!
its actually a perfect place, if it were in a more easily accessible area there would be more problems of ICEing especially during busy mall times.

Reactions: awokeinthelbc