Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tracy, CA - North International Parkway (location found)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Pluto

is a Planet
Nov 17, 2015
Auburn, AL
Today I spoke to my friend in city hall and asked about the second upcoming location for a Tesla supercharger in Tracy, CA. He said it's coming to a future location tentatively called Promontory Station and that the address is at 815 North International Parkway. Like much of the construction on International Parkway, it's being spearheaded by Prologis: Home - Prologis IPC. We'll have to wait for the permit to find out more details for the charging station, but this is going to be an incredibly convenient location (super close to the I-580/205 interchange for those entering/leaving the central valley).

He let me know there's going to be 2-3 restaurants here and up to four spaces for fast food locations. There's also more being built along this road, with businesses already off of I-580 (see Google maps) and upcoming locations by I-205 including a Courtyard by Marriott hotel, Burger King, Shell, and probably more. There's a Ghiradelli factory outlet currently across the street at this location too. Here's generally where the location is at, and there's no permit yet but it's likely to be applied for in the coming weeks:

1663897931435.png

Thanks for the update with the address but this general location was already previously found by me through emails with the planning department and is still not confirmed by a permit much like it was back in February when I first posted about it.

Here is a link to that post when we were still looking for the original Tracy site.

Although interestingly enough, if you drop the north from the address, there are fire and commercial building permits for commercial shell buildings which would likely be the restaurants you mentioned. There is also a permit for a temp elec meter for construction purposes so these buildings should start going up. Still waiting on the Tesla portion.

Thanks for the update with the address but this general location was already previously found by me through emails with the planning department and is still not confirmed by a permit much like it was back in February when I first posted about it.

Here is a link to that post when we were still looking for the original Tracy site.
Right it’s not confirmed yet. All he knew about the supercharger is it’s supposed to be in the parking lot with these amenities at this address and that the permit is going to be submitted in the next few weeks. I didn’t see your post earlier either otherwise I would’ve mentioned it, sorry!

Reactions: Mrbrock
Today I spoke to my friend in city hall and asked about the second upcoming location for a Tesla supercharger in Tracy, CA. He said it's coming to a future location tentatively called Promontory Station and that the address is at 815 North International Parkway. Like much of the construction on International Parkway, it's being spearheaded by Prologis: Home - Prologis IPC. We'll have to wait for the permit to find out more details for the charging station, but this is going to be an incredibly convenient location (super close to the I-580/205 interchange for those entering/leaving the central valley).

He let me know there's going to be 2-3 restaurants here and up to four spaces for fast food locations. There's also more being built along this road, with businesses already off of I-580 (see Google maps) and upcoming locations by I-205 including a Courtyard by Marriott hotel, Burger King, Shell, and probably more. There's a Ghiradelli factory outlet currently across the street at this location too. Here's generally where the location is at, and there's no permit yet but it's likely to be applied for in the coming weeks:

View attachment 855939
Any updates on this?

Any updates on this?
I haven’t talked to him since, but I’m guessing Tesla is waiting to apply for a permit until there are amenities. I suspect they’ve started construction of the building already. The permit to install the temporary power meter for construction has been completed, the commercial permits for the buildings have been issued, and this billboard for pre-leasing beginning for 2000-9000 SF of retail pads is on 205 east:
66C6AAA8-E94F-4045-944C-E5A9A3323364.jpeg