Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Troutdale, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went by Saturday and this was progress now. Looks like they need to pull wire and drop chargers and there good, then pud portion. Moving along! I will or should be back that way on the 4th of December and will snap a few more pictures then.

Attachments

• PXL_20211127_172937551.jpg
    PXL_20211127_172937551.jpg
    873.1 KB · Views: 134
  • PXL_20211127_172925003.jpg
    PXL_20211127_172925003.jpg
    693.6 KB · Views: 91
December 12 update:

All the pavement has been finished by the chargers. I would think some lane stripping will need to happen. The green transformer is in as already photographed. There is till one concrete pedestal that has nothing on it...maybe two more cabinets? There are two white cabinets in already (unless those are the EA ones?)

The giant wooden spools with wire are still there...

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
Wasn't there one in Doakills Nov. 28 post?
Yep, pretty sure that's what we were looking at. It looked "complete" when I stopped by as well.

If we skip back to MP3Mike's post from august, the plans show it over on the green space near the Electrify America charging station.

The city of Troutdale was quick with my FOIA request. You nailed the location, but it doesn't appear that they will be pull through.

View attachment 701026

Yeah, I don't suspect that is a coincidence... Those are the spots.

All that said, the plan also states that it'll be updated by the utility, and I didn't look to see if there was evidence of upgrading on the site (not sure I'd know what to look for lol). Aside from waiting for permission to activate, perhaps that's a hold-up.

Yep, pretty sure that's what we were looking at. It looked "complete" when I stopped by as well.

If we skip back to MP3Mike's post from august, the plans show it over on the green space near the Electrify America charging station.

All that said, the plan also states that it'll be updated by the utility, and I didn't look to see if there was evidence of upgrading on the site (not sure I'd know what to look for lol). Aside from waiting for permission to activate, perhaps that's a hold-up.
Thanks agegamon, gone skiing and doakills for all of that. I see in Doakills Dec. 4th photo that the Tesla cabinates are on pads next to the already on site transformer that needs up-grading. Since we can’t see that, I think looking for a meter where the plans indicate (in ‘switchgear’ between the above 2), if it’s visible, is what to look for now. See attached.

Attachments

• E9DC776F-708F-4C58-A1F4-D2181017AB67.png
    E9DC776F-708F-4C58-A1F4-D2181017AB67.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 85
Reactions: bruce4000
Thanks agegamon, gone skiing and doakills for all of that. I see in Doakills Dec. 4th photo that the Tesla cabinates are on pads next to the already on site transformer that needs up-grading. Since we can’t see that, I think looking for a meter where the plans indicate (in ‘switchgear’ between the above 2), if it’s visible, is what to look for now. See attached.
I haven't had all that much time to go out that way. Just got back from a trip to phoenix, drove the Tesla down. Only supercharger fun I had was snooping on the Kingman site and was 1 week short on getting to use it! Wasn't live when I was there.