Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Truckee, CA - Donner Pass Rd. (LIVE Aug 2014, 11 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they're installed and hooked up (on temporary skids):
IMG_20171126_130924.jpg

However... they got red tagged!
IMG_20171126_133435.jpg

I think I found the building permit but this says planning approval required so this will need to be sorted.
IMG_20171126_130924.jpg
IMG_20171126_133435.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: HumanGenome
I stopped here today to see what was happening. Listed as "Reduced Service". They have replaced the four temporary chargers on stands with five permanent stations. They have steel plate on the ground but some of the stations are open. I asked the workmen where I could charge and they told me to park next to the other grey car (I must have been there just after the photo was taken). Looks like they have a few days work to fill in the trench and clean things up. Should have 11 functioning stations when done.

• Informative
Reactions: McManX
Anybody else notice how many of the charging stations are troubled. Today 2a would not accept a connection for instance and more than one does not maintain KW’s and runs the numbers up and down several times a minute. I hope the work there brings the bad ones up to standard.
Something else I noticed about Truckee and no where else and its true for both sites, but more prevalent at the Brockway site. It’s constantly being iced by up to 3 vehicles and most often the same ones every time, while at the same time there are no issues parking in regular parking spots.
I have left notes indicating that the action is just like someone blocking their service station, but it has no effect.
Truckee is the only place that I notice that phenomenon

• Informative
Reactions: Macbest