Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged here around 3pm today. No other Tesla’s; and no ice-ing issues even though the supercharger spots are pretty close to the door. Got full V2 power. The Pilot gas station was nice and clean, and the Subway shop was open for carry out only, of course.

Visited this one twice this past weekend. The SC stall we chose was missing one of the center pins and wouldn't make contact.
On the second visit, someone wrote on the stall "charges really slowly 30 kW". I guess someone got it to work. Upon inspecting many of the other stalls, I noticed that one of the center pin was missing on 3 or 4 of the chargers. I think these pins help guide the plug into the socket on the car so that good contact is made. Not sure how to report issues like this. With a guide pin missing, a horizontal torque on the plug may be enough to lose contact.

Visited this one twice this past weekend. The SC stall we chose was missing one of the center pins and wouldn't make contact.
On the second visit, someone wrote on the stall "charges really slowly 30 kW". I guess someone got it to work. Upon inspecting many of the other stalls, I noticed that one of the center pin was missing on 3 or 4 of the chargers. I think these pins help guide the plug into the socket on the car so that good contact is made. Not sure how to report issues like this. With a guide pin missing, a horizontal torque on the plug may be enough to lose contact.
Unfortunately Tesla won't take calls or reports about Supercharger issues. They used to in the early days but stopped years ago. They claim they automatically detect issues. Clearly that system isn't working well as you have experienced.
I don't think the center pin makes much of a difference. I charged a few times with that pin missing and the charge rate was normal. Although that was with an older car that has poor charge rate to begin with.

• Informative
Reactions: tccartier