Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it will be several weeks at least for this SC to be completed.

As the founder and president of the Tesla Club of Southern Arizona Southern AZ Tesla Club – Tucson AZ I will put up a coffee tea mug with our logo on it for the winner of the closest date. Ok not that cool of a prize, but it's all for fun.

The date of operation will be on the honor system based on reports in this thread. The closest guess by day, either before or after, will be the winner. In the event of a tie the winner will be drawn at random from the correct answers. Only one entry per user name, please. If you do not live in SE Arizona I will send you the mug. Decision of the judges (me) are final. This is a fun little contest, so please be nice.

If you live, travel through, or are interested in our club please consider joining to be added to our mailing list. We try and meet monthly to discuss Tesla. We are open to owners, reservation holders, and enthusiasts.

How do you unsubscribe from a thread? :)

Either
(1) You manually started watching it: Unwatch it in the same place you watched it.
(2) You automatically started watching it: Go to your account settings, Preferences and turn off the automatic options While you're at it, you can also go to Alert Preferences and turn off any alerts you don't want (which is probably most of them).

I just stopped by to take new pics, but there was no progress. A guy sitting in his car at the site started talking to me about it. Turns out he was the construction manager. He was waiting for an inspection person to approve what they have done so far. No further work until they get the approval.

He said there was still a lot of work to do. I threw out 3 more weeks as a discussion starter and he just said said at least.

I'm guessing he was thinking more like a couple of months

I just stopped by to take new pics, but there was no progress. A guy sitting in his car at the site started talking to me about it. Turns out he was the construction manager. He was waiting for an inspection person to approve what they have done so far. No further work until they get the approval.

He said there was still a lot of work to do. I threw out 3 more weeks as a discussion starter and he just said said at least.

I'm guessing he was thinking more like a couple of months
A couple of months sounds realistic. Six weeks is quick. Three months happens, too.