Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tully, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drove by the Circle K in Tully, NY today and saw a fenced off section under construction. It looked like a potential supercharger site, so I asked one of the employees if the construction was for charging stations, to which she replied, "Unfortunately." Although it was a negative response, I was glad for the confirmation. Perhaps one of the SC sleuths on here can confirm that this is an actual supercharger site, but I thinks the odds are high.
IMG_5156.PNG
IMG_5159.JPG

Tully, NY

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Circle K
Along Primary Interstates: I-81
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-11
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
Along State Routes: None

I-81

To: Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr, NY - 21 miles
Diversion: 0.2 miles
To: Syracuse, NY (v2) - 22.8 miles

US-11

To: Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr, NY - 20.8 miles
Diversion: 0.1 miles
To: Syracuse, NY (v2) - 23.2 miles

Density, capacity and v3 on I-81 and US-11 (which mostly runs along I-81)

• Informative
Reactions: BagheeraNY
Kinda weird location. It's kinda close to Syracuse when we need a supercharger closer to Binghamton. Syracuse has 2 chargers already.
Yeah. Looks like whitney point is getting one also and that is closer to Binghamton. Both Whitney point and Tully could come in handy for me when driving back to Syracuse from a road trip in that direction. Binghamton chargers are slower and not at a great location.

Glad to see Whitney Point on the map. Castle Creek was planned, then removed last year.

Tully Circle K will be a good place to get ICE'd by a lifted F-250. :) I stopped there last year so our son could run around, and that seemed to be the demographic, unfortunately. Perks of a rural Supercharger, I guess.

Glad to see Whitney Point on the map. Castle Creek was planned, then removed last year.

Tully Circle K will be a good place to get ICE'd by a lifted F-250. :) I stopped there last year so our son could run around, and that seemed to be the demographic, unfortunately. Perks of a rural Supercharger, I guess.

Doh, just noticed that Whitney Point has been removed from the map. Not sure what that means but that would have been a good spot. The Binghamton Supercharge is only a V2 and in a horrible location with nothing nearby without walking across a busy street to a run down gas station. Definitely need a better option on that stretch of 81.

• Informative
Reactions: BagheeraNY
Doh, just noticed that Whitney Point has been removed from the map. Not sure what that means but that would have been a good spot. The Binghamton Supercharge is only a V2 and in a horrible location with nothing nearby without walking across a busy street to a run down gas station. Definitely need a better option on that stretch of 81.
That’s too bad, I’ve been driving through Whitney Point hoping to see some construction. I agree that 81 needs a V3 between Moosic and Binghamton or just north of Binghamton.

What about the Spot Diner that literally hosts the supercharger parking lot? :) They are Tesla-friendly inside and let you use the bathroom, etc.

But the location is certainly a bit out of the way, I agree with that.

The Sonic Drive-In has a bathroom that has served us well for semi-late stops in Binghamton, but it closes at 11 pm. Back to Tully, I drove by the SC site yesterday and it looks good to go. Everything was cleaned up and there are even trash cans. The Tesla find us site has changed the opening date from Q2 to Q1, so it should be live in the next few weeks!

Reactions: cusetownusa
Confirmed! It shows up in my app, but it wasn't yet on the Nav screen in my car. This will be great for going to Lab, Song, Greek Peak, etc.View attachment 907455

Yes, or just driving back to Syracuse from the South when you don't quite have a enough juice to make it home. Before there was a pretty big gap between Binghamton and Syracuse. Almost forcing you to stop in Binghamton every time to add some extra cushion.